Friday, October 5, 2012

MOURINHO ASEMA BALOTELI ANAFAA KUWA COMEDIAN

KITUKO CHA BALOTELI KWA MOURIHNO NI BALAAA


Jose Mourinho on Mario Balotelli in an interview with CNN:

"Mario was good fun. I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years in Inter with Mario, but the book would be not a drama. The book would be a comedy! I remember one in Kazan. We went to Kazan in the Champions League. In that match, I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto'o. I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one....

Mario gets a yellow card in minute 42 or 43. So, when I go to the dressing room at half time, I spent, I would say, 14 minutes of the 15 speaking only for Mario. "Mario, I cannot change you. I cannot make a change. I don't have a striker on the bench. Don't touch anybody. Play only with the ball. When we lose the ball, no reaction. If somebody provocates you, no reaction. If the referee makes a mistake, no reaction. Mario, please"

Minute 46, red card. "


HAHAHA SUPER MARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment